OUR DEALER ROSTER FOR ORYCON 38
Bethany-sensei's Tea & Comics
Book Universe, Inc.
Byte Products/A. M. Brosius
Darby Pop Publishing
Derrick Freeland, Illustrations
Dragon's Head Books
Forget Me Knots Massage
Friday Afternoon Tea
Friends of Filk
Frog & Esther Jones
Fuzzy Hedgehog Press
Miss Haley's Bombshell Boutique
Myths & Draconia
Northwest Author's Co-op.
RACK Leather Goods
Randall P. Fitzgerald
Resurrection House/Fairwood Press
Seams Like Magik
Sigh Co. Graphics & Arkham Bazaar
The Myth Makers
Varida Publishing & Resources, LLC
Don't forget to step by the Sue Petrey/Clarion Fund Booth and support our local authors!
DEALER'S ROOM POLICIES / REGISTRATION
Dealers Room preregistration is now closed. If you have already mailed your forms you will be contacted once they arrive to verify your preferred course of action (wait list or withdrawal).
Dealer memberships now scale according to the same schedule as the general membership. There are a maximum of 4 memberships available for each vendor at this price.
Before the convention:
- Space in the dealers room or on the waiting list will only be assigned on receipt of full payment, completed registration and the waiver form. Deposits will not be accepted.
- Every dealer staff person in the Dealers' Room during the convention (attendee, dealer or helper) is required to have a membership. Each worker in your space must have their own membership. “<Business Name> Minion” is not an acceptable legal name unless you can produce ID with that name on it.
- The Dealers' Room may sell out early. If your registration is received after all space has been sold, you will be given the option of being placed on the Waiting List or withdrawing and receiving a refund.
- Please note: any refunds are usually paid following the convention.
- Any space that is not claimed by its occupant by noon on the first day of the event will be subject to reassignment to someone on the waiting list or resold. No refunds will be issued for a "No-Notice No-Show". The only exceptions are made in cases of actual emergencies. Please notify the dealer's liaison at dealers [at] orycon.org as soon as you possibly can in such situations. If you are running late, you can prevent reassignment of your space by giving advance notice of the delay. All dealers with confirmed space will be given a number to contact in case of such an event. It can also be used to notify the liaison if you need to cancel your participation in OryCon.
- We must comply with the rules of the Portland Fire Marshal, and we could be inspected during OryCon. The aisles must be 8’ wide and unblocked. Each extension cord (from the wall) can have only one power strip plugged into it.
- Please don't rearrange your space or exchange without speaking to the Dealers’ Room Liaison first.
- Those of you requesting access to electrical outlets need to know that OryCon's supply of power strips and extension cords is limited and in high demand convention wide. If you have such equipment of your own, please bring it. Label your equipment! Don't forget to check that it is all with you when you leave.
- Please choose the display methods for your merchandise responsibly. Please utilize screens or containers to block view and easy access to materials of an adult nature from the aisle. Courtesy and discretion will be appreciated.
During the convention:
- Only paid members and guests of the convention are allowed into the Dealers' Room. If someone who is neither is bringing you something, ask them to pick up a delivery pass at Registration. If you think you'll need one, you can get one beforehand as well.
- Please keep your displays and merchandise inside your space. This rule applies to booths and tables. Do not burn incense or display open perfume containers. Keep music and video reasonably discrete. If someone wants to hear a sample more loudly, please provide earphones.
- OryCon is a weaponless convention. If you are selling weapons (swords, knives, daggers, blasters, pea-shooters or whatever), bring the usual means of wrapping them securely for transport out of the Dealers' Room.
- Buyers of bladed weapons or products MUST be over the age of 18 or accompanied by a custodial guardian who MUST conduct the transaction. You must check ID on sales. Violating this provision will result in expulsion from the Dealers’ Room without refund.
- If you want something from Hospitality, please ask for a “to go” container. They’ll be happy to provide you with one. Do not carry open plates from hospitality to the Dealers’ Room.
- When the room closes for the evening - you close, too. Deal with any remaining customers politely and quickly. Please, close down your spaces quickly so those of us without assistants can have our dinners, too.
- Once the Exhibit Hall is locked, no one will be allowed inside unless the Dealers’ Room Liaison or the Art Show Director is with them.